Saturday, November 27, 2010

My Exprience In Love





LOVE

Around the world people have their own experiences & they define love as their own way as they are rolling. Love is most important thing in our life. The word LOVE nobody have been exactly defined but they share their own opinions base on whatever they feel. A lot people accept them or not it depended up on reader feeling so writers keep their own experiences & other too in front us about LOVE ….
LOVE is word which touches everyone’s HEART such as me. In my opinion LOVE is one sensitive thing which teaches us to help other. My experiences say that LOVE is to give respect,more happy & so on to other. In which way they can feel comfortable with me forever. I don’t want to hurt anyone because I LOVE them.Especially my girl-friend “MISS CONSTANT”

I LOVE HER FOR EVER & EVER


I LOVE YOU - ENGLISH
MA TIMILAI CHHAHAN CHHU NEPALI
JE AIME TE - FRENCH
ICH LIEBE DU - GERMAN
IO AMORE TU - ITALIAN
YO ENCANTA USTED - SPANISH
JAG KARLEK DIG - SWEDISH
Thank You







No comments:

Post a Comment